- KrisShop Pre-order Promotion
Enjoy 10% off with a minimum spend of S$200 on pre-order purchasesTerms and Conditions
NEW: Now you can pre-order up to 24 hours before your flight departing Singapore. For more information, please refer here.
- This promotion is valid only for pre-order purchases made through www.krisshop.com from 01 December 2017, Singapore Time. This promotion does not apply to purchases made onboard or via the KrisShop Order Form. Paper vouchers (including PPS vouchers) are not accepted for purchases through KrisShop.com. This promotion is not applicable to transactions redeemed wholly using miles or transactions involving part miles part cash.
- This promotion can be applied in conjunction with any existing KrisShop promotions, offers and privileges (including PPS Club membership discount), unless otherwise stated.
- Pre-order purchases must be collected onboard the selected Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flight you are travelling on. This promotion does not apply to items purchased for home delivery.
- This promotion is valid for purchases above S$200 nett (after all applicable discounts, except PPS Club membership discount) in a single transaction. PPS Club membership discount will be applied last.
- For more information on Pre-order for collection on other Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flights, please refer here.
Q: How do I qualify for the 10% discount?
A: To qualify for the 10% discount, simply spend a minimum of S$200 nett on pre-order purchases via KrisShop.com (for inflight collection only), from 01 Dec 2017. The discount will be automatically reflected on the checkout page if you qualify for the discount. This discount is not applicable to transactions redeemed wholly using miles or transactions involving part cash part miles.Q: Can I combine the 10% discount, PPS club membership discount, as well as MasterPass discount in one transaction?
A: All the mentioned promotions can be used in conjunction with the PPS Club membership discount. The MasterPass discount can be applied as long as the said payment method is chosen and the payment is made using a Singapore-issued MasterCard credit card. For more details on MasterPass, please click here
.Q: Does this promotion of 10% off S$200 nett spending promotion apply if I partially use my miles to redeem a product?
A: No, this promotion is not applicable to transactions involving part cash part miles.